Lydia here. We are so excited to be returning to Europe this summer for the Barcelona Yoga Conference where Leslie is offering a two-day intensive, and hope you’ll help us spread the word. Leslie loves the opportunity to meet his online students in person, so if you’re one of them please come on down!
We put together a little interview including questions he’s been asked repeatedly about his adventures in Spain, as well as some fave articles and videos of his. Feel free to forward to anyone you know who may want to join us in beautiful Barcelona this July.
During your 2013 visit to Spain:
- Did you have a favorite experience?
We stayed in El Gòtic and loved the easy access it provided. The Picasso Museum stands out as one of my favorite museums anywhere and walking to the beach for lunch and mojitos was also great!
- How about favorite food?
I so appreciated many restaurants’ pleasure in offering wonderful, fresh-baked gluten-free bread, without additional cost. That just doesn’t happen here – when you can find it, there’s always a surcharge, and it’s not freshly baked.
- Did you experience any notable cultural differences?
For sure: sense of time! Lydia and I think we’re late when we’re five minutes early. In Spain, half an hour late is a sampling error.…
- Anything else to share?
You can take a look at this set of photos on Flickr. It gives a pretty good sense of some of the things we saw, found beautiful, different from home and memorable.
Some of our favorite You Tube videos:
- The Key To Heart Health: Look Outside…
- What is flexibility, and how much do we need?
- My 2 Cents about “How Yoga Can Wreck your Body”
- Great Healing can come from Simple Tools – Apanasana
How to help spread the word!
- Post on your blog or Facebook (you’re welcome to use the interview questions and image above)
- Share this poster for the intensive.
- Register for the Barcelona workshops.
- Bring some friends – contact us if you’re interested in coming with a group.
Thank you! we really appreciate your support.